Chemical Name:Sodium Dibutyl Dithiocarbamate
CAS No: 136-30-1
Properties:Soluble in water, non-toxic, not suitable to touch with iron container.
||Yellow or Reddish Brown Liquid
||50 – 52%
|Density @ 25°C
||1.09 – 1.14
||Soluble in Water
- • Fast primary and secondary accelerator in latex.
- • Can rapidly prevulcanise latex compounds.
- • Gives light colour and good transparency in unfilled vulcanisates.
- • Easily added by simple dilution and stirring.
- • Good solubility in the polymer.
- • Synergises with TETD to give low modulus compounds from CR latex.
- • Used in NR and CR latex.
Uses:SDBC is used in Contraceptives, Balloons, Rubber Bands, Hand Gloves & allied industries.
Available in 50/200kgs
Store in clean cool place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.